© Heynortheast Media Private Limited
Ethics, Fact-Checking and Corrections Policy @ The News Mill
- The News Mill is promoted with bootstrapped funds by journalists who were working with some of the top brands of the country earlier. Being a journalists-driven organization, The News Mill takes its journalism very seriously.
- With experience in both editing and reporting for top media organization across many countries, the team at The News Mill is always committed to do their best to publish accurate information.
- We refrain from reporting hearsays which are not backed by facts and refrain making sensational headlines to grab eyeballs.
- The team at The News Mill has worked with several fact-checking organizations to get themselves trained in the use of multiple tools to ensure proper fact-check while publishing a content.
- Corrections: Stories once published are edited only if it requires an edit. While grammatical mistakes are silently corrected, other changes are clearly reflected through an editor’s footnote. In case of developing stories, the reader is informed about probable edits in the first version of the story itself.
- For any queries, a reader can reach out to us through [email protected]