© Heynortheast Media Private Limited
HyperX launches official Xbox-licensed gaming headset in India
Gaming hardware company HyperX launched official Xbox-licensed gaming headset HyperX CloudX in India. The headset works with Xbox One controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack and elite wireless controllers.
In a press statement, HyperX said that the new gaming headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft and delivers comfort, durability and sound for serious Xbox gamers. “CloudX has convenient in-line audio controls that sidestep system menus and put control directly at your fingertips. The sturdy aluminium frame is designed for long-lasting reliability and to withstand the harsh rigours of daily gaming life,” the company statement added.
The foam ear cushions and leatherette-padded headband provide comfort for long-time gaming. The headset is equipped with 53mm drivers and enhanced bass reproduction which pumps out crystal-clear high, mids and lows, and the closed-cup design mutes external sound.
“The noise-cancelling microphone can be positioned just the way you like it, and also eliminates background noise so that you’ll come across loud and clear,” the company statement further noted.
CloudX is also compatible with mobile devices. The microphone can be unplugged when not needed.
- Official Xbox licensed headset: CloudX was tested by Microsoft and works with Xbox One controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack and Elite Wireless controllers.
- Signature HyperX comfort: Cloud’s award-winning comfort will keep you gaming strong during those marathon gaming sessions.
- Durable aluminum frame: The sturdy aluminum frame provides reliable durability and stability.
- Immersive in-game audio: Enhanced bass reproduction and crystal-clear lows, mids, and highs help fully immerse you in your gaming
- In-line audio control: The flexible, detachable mic can be easily positioned as you like it and removed if you’re enjoying music.
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
- Two Year Warranty
The News Mill is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@thenewsmill) and stay updated with the latest news from across Northeast India