Bangles are just a part of the traditional Indian jewellery that women wear. They add a different kind of beauty and sophistication to the hands. With the festive season coming up, you really need to start planning your clothes and matching jewellery with it. Some people like to plan last minute, but trust me it is always better to plan ahead of time; you do want your clothes and mehendi to match your outfit.
There are so many designs and types of bangles available in the market, you might feel confused. But do not worry, we are here to guide you through the process.
Here are the types of bangles that you can wear this festive season:
- Gold bangles: These are probably the most popular plain bangle designs that people opt for. Gold never goes out of style. There can be plain and simple ones to even thicket ones like Kadas which add all the bling you need on your hands. Gold bangles have the innate beauty of matching with outfits of every colour, so if you are getting the jewellery before the outfit, opt for gold as it is the safest option.
- Diamond bangles: Diamonds are seen as a girl’s best friend. There are so many things to can do with diamonds. Bangles can be designed in different ways and do not get scared to experiment a little bit. Diamond bangles mostly look great when they have simple designs with silver or gold as a base. No one can ever match the simplicity that a thin diamond bangle can bring.
- Silver bangles: The newest trend among girls is the all cool oho chic look. Indians have put their own twist to the boho look by adding accessories like silver bangles and earrings. Silver bangles are quite a hit this festive season. Stack a few bangles together and create a statement look.
- Ruby bangles: Gemstone studded bangles are a forever favourite among women, but make sure you have decided on an outfit before you get these. Among the gemstones, rubies are the most popular. Ruby on gold is a classic combination and is perfect for festive occasions where you need a bit of heavy jewellery.
- Pearl bangles: Gold pearl design bangles are a retro look that adds a blasé look to your hands. These simple yet graceful set of bangles look really good. Small pearls can be studded on a gold base or one can even wear a big cuff of the same. Pearl bangles have definitely made a comeback this season. They can be worn for a casual party to even weddings.
There are so many different and beautiful designs to choose from, things might get a bit difficult for you. These were a list of the ones that are most popular in the market right now. Everyone has their own taste and style, wear the bangles which you think suits your personality best and steal the show this festive season!